Phone: 602-285-1433 Toll Free 866-585-1433
Certified Residential Investor Representative™
Benefits of being a C R I R ™
1. You will be recognized by investor/buyers as a uniquely prepared agent who knows more than 95% of the agents "out there". (Many investors have had "bad" experience with a residential resale agent who treats them as an owner-occupant, or bad experience with a commercial agent who does not understand residential properties.)
2. You will understand how the investor thinks, and will be prepared to effectively present critical information they need to make the decision to make the investment, through you.
3. You will know how to qualify and work with the investors who will actually close the deal, and who will then use you again and again.
4. You will have your own webpage at www.Commericial-Real-Estate-Institute.com where you can verify your credentials to prospective clients. This professional profile webpage can be linked to your own website if you wish.
5. You will be able to make more money in a "niche" market that is growing.
6. You will be qualified to join the Arizona Real Estate Investors Association as a business associate, which will give you direct opportunities to present yourself to over 500 investors. AZREIA does not solicit real estate agents as members, and requires the CRIR designation to become an agent/business associate. This is a built-in audience of people that have a need for your services. Besides the obvious benefit of reducing your cost to reach this pre-qualified group, you may participate in defined marketing and networking opportunities:
Monthly Membership Meetings - You are welcome to attend the monthly membership meetings to interact with our investor members. This is a great opportunity to network with our membership, build lasting relationships, and uncover opportunities for your business.
Business Shows - Our Monthly Membership Meetings include scheduled networking time and you may choose to host a table to display your marketing material and make it easy for our members to find you.
Guest Author - Contribute articles of interest to our newsletter.
Ask the Expert - Advise members by answering questions submitted to our newsletter or website.
Member's Directory - All of our members will receive Member's Directory which will have all the contact information for your business, a summary of your products and services, and special offers for our membership. Think of it as a "yellow pages".
Link to Your CREI webpage, or your own Website - Our on-line directory of business services will include your contact information, description of your services and products, special offers to our members and a direct link to your website.
Advertising - Space to advertise your business is available in the Member's Directory and our Newsletter.