Phone: 602-285-1433 Toll Free 866-585-1433
Certified Residential Investor Representative TM
The need in the market:
Investors who want to buy residential properties encounter a serious problem when working with real estate agents: residential agents donít know how to accommodate their investment needs and objectives, and commercial agents donít know how to find them properties or understand residential re-sale values, or rental rates.
The solution: Certified Residential Investor Representative (CRIR) ô
YOU can be that solution.
The CRIR program is specifically designed to provide the residential agent with the special knowledge and tools to work effectively with, and for, such residential investors. In addition, you receive professional certification, and your own credentials webpage, which is a powerful tool to lock in that investor client.
The advantages of becoming a specialist are numerous.
For more information, click on one of the following links:
1. Six "Core" classes for $240. Includes continuing education (license renewal) credit for 21 hours.
2. $597 of investment seminars for $500. Includes 18 hours of CE credit.
3. $395 for your exams and certification., and $75 for background check.
4. Annual Membership in the Commercial Real Estate Institute of $195 per year is included in #3 above, for your first year of membership. This includes your own professional credentials webpage at www.Commercial-Real-Estate-Institute.com
5. In addition, after you become a Certified Residential Investor Representative, you may apply to become a business associate member of the Southern Nevada Real Estate Investors Association, which is presently costs $550 per year, and which includes several different ways to market your services to investor members. This is a built-in audience of people that have a need for your services, if you qualify and SNVREIA has an opening for you.
Call for registration or more information:(602) 285-1433